Smartphone Companies release new phones every year, with high quality and price. A discount sale can easily fix the issue while having an equally high price tag. The most recent mobile phones have everything you could want, including longer batteries, more RAM, larger screens, and futuristic looks. So, picking the appropriate smartphone is a requirement.
With Bajaj EMI login Unlock the Power of Technology with the correct mobile phone that could support your interests, professional needs, and lifestyle trajectory. You must therefore have a knowledgeable adviser and a wide range of possibilities. You can expect both when buying mobile on Bajaj EMI Card. The Bajaj EMI Card offers a wide selection of mobile phones, each with a different storage capacity, battery life, and processing speed, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs while also taking your financial considerations into account.
Advantages of Buying Mobile with the Bajaj EMI Card
- Buy the phone with no down payment and divide the cost into convenient, cost-free EMIs.
- Purchase the phone of your choice without a credit card
- Get a high pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 2 lakhs with the Bajaj EMI Card.
- Purchase mobile on Bajaj EMI Card with no interest on the equal monthly installments.
- Select a flexible payback period of 3 -24 months
- Choose from a variety of phones, and use the Bajaj EMI Card to get the best No Cost EMI.
Top 5 Smartphones Available on EMI without a credit card
- Vivo V23 5G 128 GB Storage Sunshine gold: The phone is a MediaTek Dimensity of 920 Processor and Android 12 Processor Operating System. It has a 64 MP primary camera and a 50 MP secondary camera, all of which allow for the best selfies and camera capture. It features a 6.44-inch display and a 4200 mAh battery. The device comes with a 3.5mm earphone jack adapter and supports Dual Nano Sim. Full HD+ Monitor with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. This incredible phone is available at a Price of Rs. 29,990 on Bajaj EMI Card.
- Oppo Reno7 5G 256 GB Storage Startrails Blue: This phone has an Android 11 operating system, and an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor clocked at 1.8 GHz. It has a primary camera with a resolution of 64 MP and a secondary camera of 32 MP for improved picture retention. Its 6.43-inch display size allows for easier phone access. It includes a 4500 mAh battery and has a Full HD display with a great resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The internal storage is 256 GB and can be expanded up to 1 TB. The RAM capacity is 8 GB. The offer price for this amazing phone is Rs. 28,999.
- Redmi Note 10S 128 GB Storage Deep Sea blue: The phone has an MIUI 12.5-based MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor and an Android 11 operating system. You may take beautiful pictures thanks to the Main Camera’s 50 MP and Secondary Camera’s 16 MP resolutions. The battery has a 5000 mAh capacity. You can display more stuff on the screen at once thanks to the 6.6-inch Display Size and excellent Display Resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. At a clock speed of 2.05GHz, and Octa-core Processor, It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, which can expand to 512 GB. Additional features include IP53 Rating for Splash, Water and Dust Resistant, 33W Quick Charging, and UFS 2.2 Storage. This amazing phone is offered for a price of Rs. 16,499 on Bajaj EMI Card.
- Oppo A55 64 GB Storage Starry Black: The phone has a MediaTek Helio G35 processor, Android 11 operating system, 50 MP primary camera, and 16 MP secondary camera to record the best moments in your life. The phone has a 6.51-inch display and a 5000 mAh battery. You can get higher image quality thanks to the high Display Resolution of 1600 x 720 Pixels and 6.51″ HD+ Punch Hole Display. It has a powerful 2.3 GHz octa-core processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 256 GB. Additional features like Dual SIM, Side fingerprint, and Fingerprint Sensor give your smartphone top-notch quality. This amazing phone is offered for a price of Rs. 13,499 on Bajaj EMI Card
- Redmi Note 11T 5G 128 GB Storage Aquamarine Blue: This phone has a MediaTek Helio CPU and MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11. It has a 50 MP primary camera with an additional 8 MP camera and a 16 MP secondary camera. It has a 6.6-inch display and a 5000 mAh battery. The Redmi Note 11T 5G has a display resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The 6nm 810 Octa-core 5G CPU has a clock speed of 2.4GHz, Hyper Engine 2.0, and gives you excellent speed. You may access a variety of videos, pictures, and data thanks to the device’s 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal, expandable storage. The offer price for this fantastic phone is Rs. 18,499 on Bajaj EMI Card.
Control everything with a single click! Make transactions online whenever and anywhere you like. Login to your account with Bajaj EMI login.