The latest report titled “Zinc Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Zinc.
|Process Included||Zinc Production From Mining|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Zinc production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Zinc Production Process:
1. Zinc Production From Mining: This report consists of a detailed cost analysis of Zinc. Zinc is produced by carrying out steps such as mining, roasting, leaching & purification, electrolysis, and melting & casting. First, zinc concentrate is obtained from the earth’s crust from mines. This concentrate is delivered by undergoing a four-stage roasting process, electrolysis, casting, leaching, purifying forming Zinc.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/zinc-production-process-from-mining/requestsample
Zinc (Zn) is a chemical element which is a low-melting transition metal belonging to the periodic table’s Group 12. The metal with an atomic number of 30 is present in Erth’s crust abundantly and naturally found in water, air, and soil. The element is used in end-user industries like mining, coal and waste combustion, and steel processing. It appears to be blue-white in colour and has a lustrous look. Brittle metal has many physical properties, including strength, toughness, ductility, and conductivity.
The zinc market is witnessing growth due to the metal’s application as a base metal in steel galvanising (protection against corrosion). This steel is then employed for making automobile parts, safety barriers, street lamp posts, and suspension bridges, which furthers the market growth. In addition, in large quantities, it is used for die-castings that are further employed in automobile, electrical and hardware industries boosting the market further. Additionally, the oxide of zinc is used for manufacturing products like paints, rubber, cosmetics, inks, pharmaceuticals, textiles, plastics, batteries, soaps, and electrical equipment resulting in further development in the industry. Also, as a white pigment, it is used to make paints or watercolours, printing inks, etc., furthering the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Zinc Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Zinc market?
- What are the various processes used for Zinc production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Zinc?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Zinc?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Zinc?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Zinc?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Zinc production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Zinc production?
- What is the time frame for Zinc plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Zinc?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Xanthan Gum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/xanthan-gum
- Xylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/xylene
- Yeast Extract Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/yeast-extract
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA